Shop To Support Us
Support us at no extra cost to you when you do your shopping online. These donations add up and make a BIG difference to our small charity.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for MySight York with easyfundraising?
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to easyfundraising and join for free. Select MySight York as your chosen charity.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to MySight York at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and MySight York will be really grateful for your donations.
The easyfundraising app is the easiest way to raise for MySight York when you shop on your mobile. It’s completely FREE and available to download on iOS and Android, so please get it now to make sure you don’t miss out on any donations for us!
Give As You Live
Help to raise funds by using Give As You Live when shopping online. When you shop at over 6000 stores including John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and Currys via Give As You Live Online, they’ll turn a percentage of your spend into free funds which are donated to us.
Generate FREE donations for MySight York in 3 easy steps:
- Sign up for free and select MySight York as your chosen charity.
- When you shop, use Give As You Live Online to visit your chosen retailer.
- Your purchases will generate free donations for our charity!
Did you know there is a free Give As You Live app? Download it here and generate donations with every purchase.
Both easyfundraising and Give As You Live cost you nothing, but we receive a donation for every purchase you make.
Thank you for your support!
To make a donation please click below
To find out more about volunteering please click below
To sign up to our quarterly newsletter please click below
For more information on other local and national services click below